DAY ONE: WEDNESDAY, 25TH OCTOBER, 2017
Courtesy visits to all the Heads of Parastatals (as selected) in Anambra State to wit: Commissioner of Police, Anambra State, Director of State Security Service, Commandant of N.S.C.D.C., Federal Road Safety Commission, General Manager, N.T.A., Federal Radio Corporation, State Controller of Prisons, Managing Director, A.B.S., Motherless Babies Home, Real Estate, Awka, Chief Judge of Anambra State, President, Customary Court of Appeal, Admin-Judge, Federal High Court, Awka and Industrial High Court among others on appointment.
DAY TWO: THURSDAY, 26TH OCTOBER, 2017
9am -1pm… Opening Ceremonies including;
- Arrival/Introduction of Members of High Table/Opening Prayer
- Opening Speech by the Honorable, the Chief Judge of Anambra State and Chairman of the Occasion.
- Breaking of Kolanut
- Address by the Chairman, Bar Week Planning Committee
- Welcome Address by the Chairman, N.B.A. – Anaocha Branch
- Goodwill Messages from President of N.B.A, Chairman of Eastern Bar Forum and Chairmen of N.B.A Braches present.
- Address by the Speaker, Anambra State House of Assembly
- Address by the Hon. Attorney-General & Commissioner for Justice of Anambra State
- Keynote Address by Hon. Kemasuode Wodu, the Hon. Attorney-General & Commissioner for Justice of Bayelsa State.
- Formal Public Presentation of Anaocha Maiden Bar Journal.
- The State Governor Address /Declaration of the Event Open
- Vote of thanks by The Vice Secretary
- Group Photographs of Dignitaries.
- Ground Breaking / foundation laying Ceremony of Anaocha Bar Centre at Obeledu.
2pm – 3pm… 1st Lecture – Chike Amobi, Esq.
3pm – 4pm… 2nd Lecture on Health – Dr. Chike Akunyili, KSJI
4pm – 5pm… 3rd Lecture – Prof. Chidi Anselm Odinkalu, Esq.
5pm – 6pm… 4th Lecture – Anioke Uchenna Cyril (Accredited Mediator)
Vote of thanks/Closing
DAY THREE: FRIDAY, 27TH OCTOBER, 2017
8:45am – 10am… 1st Lecture – Festus Okoye Esq.
10am – 11:15am… 2nd Lecture – Chuks Ezeala, Esq.
11:15am – 12:30pm…3rd Lecture – Emma Achukwu, Esq. (Maritime Law)
12:30pm – 1:45pm… Hon. Justice C. E. Kalajine Anigbogu. (Rtd)
1:45pm – 3pm…… Break/Lunch
3pm – 4:15pm… 5th Lecture – Chinedu Obienu, Esq.
4:15pm – 5:30pm… 6th Lecture – Ejike Ezenwa, Esq.
5:30pm – 6:45pm… 7th Lecture – Prof. N.M. Umenweke
6:45pm – 8pm… 8th Lecture – Dr. Emeka M. Iloghalu
Vote of thanks/Closing
DAY FOUR: SATURDAY, 8TH OCTOBER, 2017
7am – 8:30am… Fitness Exercise by all Lawyers in Anaocha Bar.
9am – 10:45am… Novelty Football Match Between Anaocha and
Aguata Bar Branches at Nero’s Stadium, Nanka.
10:45 – 11:30am… Light Refreshment.
11:30am -4pm… Long Break
4pm – 8pm…. Dinner/Award Night.
DAY FIVE: SUNDAY, 29TH OCTOBER, 2017
9am – 11am… Thanksgiving Mass at St. John’s Catholic Church, Neni.
11:15am – 12pm… Light Refreshment and dismissal/Closure.
20 October, 2017