2 December 2016, Marriott Novy Arbat, Moscow, Russia
A conference presented by the IBA Law Firm Management Committee, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum
Topics will include:
- The lessons we have learned in Law Firm Management within last 10 years
- Negotiating the fees with clients/Fixed fees vs hourly fees/Cost of services
- Strategy/Consolidation vs Spin Off
- What makes the national law firm international?
- Law Firm Organizational Fitness/Managing partner ‘desktop’
- Who is the ideal partner of the Law firm?
- Leadership in the niche markets